Tuesday, June 28, 2011

“Greedy” Gina digs her critics another mine of handouts

Rinehart, who is the woman who bought my opinions for Channel 10, has actually earned my particular applause time and time again, over and over, and now this beautiful woman is rightly indignant:

Now left wing media doesn’t like me directing attention to the MRRT and Carbon Tax...why should I dare to “greedily” advocate no MRRT and no Carbon Tax for my “own self benefit” when I have made less than 8 billion dollars out of this mining boom? 
I have received not 1 cent for employing people over years to enable our company to explore, study and put in the building blocks for this Queensland project to enable it to progress towards development and make me billions and billions of dollars profit. Not 1 cent.



No comments:

Post a Comment