Friday, May 20, 2011

I’m stuffed at the Museum

I am continually warned by my lawyers not to launch into vindictive, inflammatory of racist tirades about the attempt by nine Aboriginals of pale complexion to have the Federal Court stop me from saying vindictive and inflammatory things about racial identity.

And so, while the judge considers my case, I have bitten my tongue, even though I am a law unto myself.

But apparently the rules do not apply to the other side as media outlets, including The Herald Sun, The Age and a Museum of Melbourne blog, have reported on the nature of the case.

I don’t think this attempt to tip the scale in an ongoing legal case by an institution is appropriate. But, once again, I am unable to debate this as I would like.

(No comments please, unless you really want to)